Amvic’s Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) can be used for a variety of flotation devices. For these applications the EPS is produced in billets which have low water absoption and high flexural strength.
* Docks and marinas
* Floating homes
There are many benefits to using EPS for floation devices which is why it is the most popular method used today.
* Supports up to 55lbs per cubic ft.
* Low water absorption
* High flexural strength
* Minimizes rocking
* Resistant to breaking waves
* Suitable for fresh or salt water
* Unaffected by winter climate
* Lightweight and easy to install
* Long life span with minimal maintenance
* Environmentally Friendly
Buoyancy billets are produced in standard sizes, but custom orders can be easily accommodated.